21 July 2009

Oh Lordy....

In the words of the epicly funny and somewhat predictable "Evolution" movie - great googamooga.

It's been a while, which I feel horribly guilty and proud for - a weird paradox indeed. What - pray tell - have I been preoccupied with?

My darling kiddo, finishing my second draft of an 80,000 word manuscript (I'll take a bow later), and researching literary agents amongst shoving some class work in there now and then. Oh, and I have been falling asleep to Jane Austen movies again but I must say, I could be watching far worse sappy romances with amazing heroines and heroes.

I shall try to update this soon, I am finishing a few short scenes in the draft before I shelf it for two weeks and start work on another. That, and I have a vacation coming up which will be a fun escapade I am sure... or I hope... well, we'll see.

Until then, anon dear blog, and adieu.

No comments: